Cigars & Baseball: Minnesota's Largest Cigar Party
“Each year this event just gets better!”
What can you expect when you attend Cigars & Baseball?
An early outdoor evening enjoying cigars, food, & drinks… Then head over to a MN Twins game!
Cigars & Baseball 2018: Wed June 20th 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Regular Registration Includes:
- Minimum of 10 premium cigars with access to an exclusive cigar-friendly outdoor venue
- Fine spirits such as bourbon and scotch plus wine, beer, & non-alcoholic drinks
- Craft beer tents showcasing the best brews from 15 local breweries
- Unique food samplings from 20 locally-owned Twin City restaurants
- Live Cuban music & entertainment by the Havana Gypsies
- Premium Silent Auction: Luxury items for every cigar-lover
- Ticket to the MN Twins vs. Boston Red Sox game at Target Field (7:10pm), Group Seating
VIP Registration Option:
- Everything listed with Regular Registration above, plus
- At least 4 additional premium cigars
- Early Access: Enter 45 minutes early (at 3:15pm)
‘No Cigars’ Registration Option Also Available:
- Everything listed with Regular Registration above, minus the cigars and any cigar accessories
Limited space remaining: This event will sell out!
In 2010, a small group of loyal Twins fans (who are also cigar-lovers) had an idea…
“Let’s have a tailgate party and smoke some cigars with a bunch of friends!”
Immediately, the idea grew into much more than just a party… Eagle Street Grille generously donated a great meal at each event, a different premium cigar was donated and featured each time, plus the beer and liquor industry joined in to provide beverages for all. With everything being donated, what was conceived to be a fun social event before a Twins game became a major fundraiser for the Miracle League in Minnesota. Five separate “Cigar Herfs” were held, each with over 100 cigar aficionados in attendance.
In 2013, the event went public for the first annual Cigars & Baseball event with just over 300 people in attendance. It was a huge success: each attendee received not just one but SEVEN premium cigars, plus the chance to sample food from eight metro area restaurants, and there were a magnitude of drink options… all with live music and even a silent auction full of a cigar-lover’s favorite items. It was noted as “Minnesota’s Largest Cigar Party.” In the following years, we had increasing success and experienced even more publicity for this fantastic annual event.
Each year, the event grew exponentially with close to 700 attendees in 2017.
Looking forward to 2018, attendance will be limited to 750.
The Miracle League
All proceeds from every Cigars & Baseball event go to various Miracle Leagues in Minnesota. Every year we award out funds for building, maintaining, or operating Miracle League fields based on need through an application process.